After the Xbox conference held the other day, let's now go to recap all the games announced in this Gamescom Opening Night Live 2021
Summer for all video game fans means only one thing: free time to play and lots of conferences and announcements. After an exciting E3 and several appointments with Sony and Microsoft, it was Gamescom's turn to fire its cartridges. Presenting the event and introducing the countless announcements, a Geoff Keighley in great shape. Let's not waste time and let's discover all of them together games announced in this Gamescom 2021. To make it easier for you to read, we will present announcements in the form of lists.
A long show but with a lot of content
The event aired on the channels streaming yesterday it was full of contents that made the length feel less heavy. With a total of more than 2 hours, including the pre show, the games announced in this last one Gamescom 2021 there have been several dozen. All in all we can be satisfied with the several confirmations and many updates, reveal and insights, which have found space in this event. Starting with the new Saints Row, passing through the gameplay of Vanguard, for the announcement of the new licensed tactical rpg The Marvel movies, up to the in-depth analysis of the new contents of the Director's Cut of Death Stranding. But let's go in order.
Remake and new IPs - Gamescom 2021: games announced
The conference could not have started in the best way. The first announcement concerns the new chapter of the series Saints Row. The latter title was shown with a spectacular trailer in CGI and a comment from one of the developers. The world of Saints Row was rebuilt from zero. New characters, new city, three times to eliminate and lots of action e shootings heart-stopping. An interesting gameplay video of CoD Vanguard and the presentation of the multiplayer di Halo Infinite.
- Saints Row: reboot of the popular action series. Exit February 25 2022.
- Midnight Suns: tactical rpg created by the developers of XCOM, based on a Marvel license. The first gameplay will be shown on September XNUMXst. Outgoing game a March 2022.
- Call of duty vanguard: shown a section of the campaign starring Polina, a Russian sniper who fights during the German attack on Stalingrad. The gameplay was very cinematic. Outgoing on 5th November.
- Halo Infinite: the first season of multiplayer presented with a CGI trailer. An exclusive console and Xbox pad announced as well as the simultaneous arrival of the campaign and multiplayer on the day December 8 2021.
- Cult of the Lamb: very strange title on cults and religious sects.
- Midnight Fight Express: action isometric view, the gameplay trailer was very focused on fighting and violence. Exit summer 2022.
- TMNT Shredder’s Revenge: 2-bit style 8D scrolling brawler, introduced a character awakening mechanic via a pizza.
A new football game and Star Wars in Lego sauce - Gamescom 2021: games announced
We continue our summary with the return of the sports IP Ubisoft dedicated to racing. Riders republic was introduced with the announcement of the Open Beta available from now until August 28th. In the midst of so many titles already known here is the bizarre dokev, titolo MMO open world Korean with a colorful style. Aimed at a young audience, DokeV seems to have a sector on its side technical stunning.
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania: classic saw that returns for the 20 years. Lots of party games related to the Monkey Ball franchise. Announced Morgana, new character directly from Persona 5. Release October 5, 2021.
- splitgate: new map and new mode announcement.
- Riders republic: presentation trailer in engine and announcement of the open beta. Game coming out on 28 October.
- UFL: announcement of the new free to play football game. Available on PC and console in the future.
- Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga: very interesting adaptation in a lego key of the famous Star Wars saga. In the trailer, key moments from the saga were shown with laser sword battles, plasma lights, aerial battles, and more. I arrive Spring 2022 for all consoles.
- The Outlast Trials: horror adventure based on the outlast franchise, playable in single or co-op with three people. Exit in 2022.
- dokev: Korean MMO from the creators of Black Desert. Graphically promising title, very colorful and with many particle effects.
- Jurassic World Evolution 2: management title set in the Jurassic park universe. The player has the option to create their own dream dinosaur park. Outgoing on 9th November.
- Far Cry 6: shown a story trailer that highlights the cruelty of the dictator Castillo to the public. Outgoing, remember, the 7 October.
Musical interludes and great titles - Gamescom 2021: games announced
To give breath to the long lecture, the good Geoff introduced the performance of the well-known violinist Lindsey Stirling, which performed a song directly from the soundtrack of Tales of Arise. Return instead Fall Guys with the announcement of a new update with new morals, as well as the expected Horizon forbidden west with, not one, but two good news. That is the new release date and the announcement of a patch that improves the performance by Zero Dawn on PS5.
- Vampire the Masquerade Blood Hunt: announced the new chapter of Vampire the Masquerade.
- Park Beyond: management software due out in 2022 for next gen, focused on the management of a funfair and on the creation of hyper-spectacular rides and attractions.
- JETT the Far Shore: uscita 5 October 2021.
- Horizon forbidden west: release date announced, February 18 2022. Announced the publication of the patch that brings Horizon Zero Dawn to 60fps and 4K on PS5.
- N: trailer with scenes in engine, open beta announcement from 9 12 to September.
- Marvel future Revolution: revealed the release of the free too play Marvel for mobile.
- Tales of Arise: console demo announced as well as a new chapter, Tales of Luminaria, for IOS and Android.
- Fall Guys: Introduced the new skins from the Jungle Book.
A Worthy Conclusion - Gamescom 2021: Games Announced
As a final batch of titles, we have a couple of expected title submissions, as well as title updates multiplayer famous. Surely the main dish is represented by the numerous new ones additions related to the Death Stranding Director's Cut. After the announcement at the last State of Play we have now been able to take a closer look at the new weapons, the new mechanics and the new (absurd) modes.
- Replaced: shown a very short gameplay teaser of the game and announced an immediately downloadable music track.
- Age of Empire 4: announced the release date, the 28 October the game will arrive on Microsoft platforms.
- Valheim: shown an animated trailer announcing the new Earth and Home expansion due out on September 16th.
- Genshin impact: presentation of Aloy as a new playable character coming September 2021st in Early Access on Sony consoles. Genshin Concert XNUMX to be held on 3 October.
- Sifu: New gameplay with a focus on fighting. Exit February 22 2022.
- Death Stranding Director's Cut: in-depth study of the new ones mechanical such as stabilizers that make the character glide, a cargo catapult that allows the launch of the load in the distance, a robot that follows the protagonist carrying part of the load. New shelters e structures, new mode, weaponry and replayable boss battles. A new ranking system is available. Also added a music player, as well as new missions that deepen the story and the characters. Finally, tracks have been added to race with vehicles. Exit September 24th.
Overall a great show
Here we come to the conclusion of this special. Lots of games in this Gamescom 2021, as well as countless announcements and updates. The conference was undoubtedly good, even if the length had the results of a dinner end of the year. To be the masters in this show were the Death Stranding Director's Cut with his numerous additions, as well as the announcement of the final date of Horizon Forbidden West, the nice Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, CoD Vanguard and the reboot of the caciaronissimo Saints Row. Let us know what you think about it Comments. That's all for this appointment, see you next time!
To buy securities in discount, go to our Instant Gaming link! For more news, insights and specials, follow techigames pages.