Here is a handy summary of all the announcements that took place during the event organized by Xbox and Bethesda within E3 2021
The 2021 edition of the E3 and in full swing and, as it is not always easy to keep up with all the announcements, we have decided to offer you this article, where we collect all the news presented during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase. This edition of the Los Angeles fair, undoubtedly one of the most important in the sector, is characterized by the choice of limiting events to just one live streaming. In any case, this did not lead to a decrease in either the quantity or the quality of the securities involved. To have proof of this, all you have to do is keep reading.
The unit formed by Xbox and Bethesda currently represents one of giants of the videogame industry and, consequently, there is always a lot of interest around the events they organize. This is also because, given their size and investment potential, it is legitimate for players expect a lot from these companies. The going got tough, but have the tough started playing? In this case, we can say yes: the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase turned out to be one of the richest events of E3 2021: let's retrace it together all ads, starting from the first revelations.
- Starfield: the sci-fi themed RPG was certainly one of the most anticipated possible announcements. Not only was the first trailer for the game shown, but the release date was also revealed.
- Stalker 2: The conference continues with the presentation of the gameplay of this awaited sequel, of which the release date of the awaited sequel developed by GSC Game World has also been revealed.
- Sea of Thieves: An unexpected collaboration with Disney introduces the game Jack Sparrow, the well-known captain of the film saga de The Pirates of the Caribbean
The titles available on Xbox Game Pass - E3 2021: All the announcements of the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
Among the various announcements that characterized the Xbox and Bethesda E3 2021 conference, many concerned the titles that will fill the offer of the Xbox Game Pass as of its release: let's review all those that have been announced.
- Back 4 Blood: the spiritual sequel to Left 4 Dead is the first game presented among those destined to arrive in the Game Pass starting from its launch date.
- Psychonauts 2: those who decide to subscribe to the cloud service provided by Xbox will also have access to this sequel developed by Double Fine. The release date of the title was also revealed.
- Shredders: it is a sports game dedicated to snowboarding, which will be available to non-subscribers starting next December.
- Yakuza Like a Dragon: the eighth chapter of the irreverent JRPG saga arrives on the Game Pass.
- Twelve Minutes: the interactive thriller, which can count on the participation of the well-known actor Willem Dafoe, not only will it be part of the service, but it will be possible to purchase it starting next summer!
- Hades: also the roguelike title developed by Supergiant Games will be part of the offer of this new service.
- Among Us: the impostors have also intruded into the Game Pass
There was no lack of surprise announcements. These in some cases concerned known titles, who are ready to return with a sequel or with a remake; in other cases, they focused on original products, of which at the moment very little is known.
- Contraband: developed by Avalanche, it is a co-op title with an open world setting, destined to arrive exclusively on Xbox.
- Party Animals: this is a new party game, which will only be available on consoles and will be released in 2022.
- Somerville: shown a trailer of the game developed by the independent Jumpship. The studio team is led by Dino Patti, who previously worked at Limbo e Inside.
- The Outer Worlds 2: surprise announced the sequel to the acclaimed RPG developed by Obsidian Entertainment.
- Atomic Heart: during the event we got to see a long gameplay video of the title, of which unfortunately the release period has not been revealed.
- A Plaugue Tail Requiem: the revelation of the arrival of a sequel for Innocence came through watching the first trailer for the title.
- Diablo 2 Resurrected: the release date of the action RPG remake has been revealed. It will be available on PC, Xbox and via Game Pass.
- Slime Rancher 2: shown on first trailer of the sequel to the particular title developed by the independent Monomi Park.
- Replaced: the title was presented via a long gameplay, which highlighted the beautiful graphics in pixelart of the product.
- Grounded: presented the trailer of the new expansion, entitled The Shroom & Doom.
- Eyuden Chronicle Rising e Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes: two titles of the Eyuden Chronicle saga announced: theClassic RPG Hundred Heroes and the title action Rising
Finally, the show organized by Xbox and Bethesda within the E3 2021 certainly could not miss the announcements related to most loved franchises from players and to the hottest titles of the moment - we've listed them all below.
- Battlefield 2042: A lengthy gameplay video of the sixth installment of the first person shooter video game franchise was shown.
- Fallout 76: on the occasion of the panel, the next two expansions of the multiplayer title developed by Bethesda were also presented.
- Halo Infinite: numerous new details on the title have been revealed. In particular, some interesting details of the multiplayer mode have been announced.
- Forza Horizon 5: the release date and setting of the new chapter of the driving simulation video game saga have been announced via a trailer.
- Far Cry 6: A new trailer for the game was shown.
- Age Of Empires IV: the release date of the expected fourth installment of the beloved strategic saga was revealed by the trailer shown during the conference.
- Flight Simulator: there is the official regarding the arrival date on Xbox Series X | S of the title. Additionally, the upcoming release of a themed expansion has been revealed Top Gun.
- Red Fall: the announcement that closes the event is that of the new title developed by Arcane, of which a trailer was shown.
Considering all the announcements, during the showcase organized by Xbox and Bethesda for this E3 2021 they were discussed 30 different titles. For some of them, like Starfield e Forza Horizon 5, the release date has been revealed; others, like Red Fall e The Outer Worlds 2, were instead announced on this occasion. In any case, the great protagonist of the event was undoubtedly theXbox Game Pass, which was heavily promoted for the entirety of its duration.
Continue to follow us on techigames for the main news deriving from E3 2021 and for the report of all the main conferences of the event. If you are interested in buying a title, we suggest you take a look at the vast Instant Gaming catalog.