In this latest Ubisoft event, several titles were shown and also some unexpected news. Let's recap together all the announcements made by Ubisoft in this E3 2021
After the juicy aperitif constituted by the Summer Game Fest opening conference, let's move on to this recap article to retrace all the announcements made in this E3 2021 by Ubisoft. Beyond all the considerations regarding the quality of the titles presented, one thing is certain: Ubisoft is not one of those companies you can overlook. Both because, for better or for worse, their brands have always captured the attention of the public (from the criticisms of Assassin's Creed to the very popular eSports events dedicated to Siege), and because, undeniably, the company has always tried to innovate. diversifying its products. So let's go to to summarise all announcements of this Ubisoft Forward. We will try to facilitate the reading of this article with a series of lists.
Dictators, assassins and motorcycles
But let's start with order. During thespecial event we were able to take a closer look at several titles already presented and announced by the company. In the pre show, updates were given to the public on titles such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla e Rainbow Six Siege. Leaving aside the great absences, from Beyond Good & Evil 2 to the remake of Prince of Persia The Sands of Time, from Skull and Bones to Splinter Cell or the Star Wars games, the conference nevertheless saw several insights on previously announced and new titles, unreleased ads.
New releases - Ubisoft Forward E3 2021: all announcements
The conference was preceded by a pre show in which some brief insights on different topics were shown, fromaccessibility in video games to the meaning of "gold phase" in development. As for the titles, the addition of the ninja turtles in Brawlhalla and the update of The Crew 2 with new vehicles and new seasons to come. Entering into the merits of the actual conference, the first titles presented were the following.
- Rainbow Six Extraction: the new Rainbow will be released on 16 of September. Unlike Siege, this will be a cooperative title and will aim to eliminate creatures born from an alien virus. Some gameplay moments were shown in addition to the announcement of the cross play.
- Rocksmith+: this new application to learn to play the guitar is available immediately in closed beta. Playing Rocksmith + learn while having fun. You can also connect your instrument to your smartphone for a more complete experience.
- Riders Republic: also revealed the release date of Riders Republic, an open world title with a sports racing theme. In this multiplayer there will be many races to face, in addition to the possibility of the first person.
Updates on various titles - Ubisoft Forward E3 2021: all announcements
Along the conference they were given different update on titles already available. In this part of the conference, the biggest news was definitely the announcement for Rainbow Six Siege's cross play between PC, Stadia and Luna. Also, in the future, cross play will also be extended to console users. Let's go now to see for what other titles there is a Update.
- For Honor: announced the update The Mirage, which kicks off season 2 of year 5.
- Brawlhalla: as already mentioned, the ninja turtles will soon arrive on Brawlhalla.
- Watch Dogs Legion Bloodline: shown a short trailer of the expansion.
- Just Dance 2022: release date announced, the title will be available on November 4, 2021.
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla: shown several contents of the next expansion Siege of Paris. The DLC will include new ones ability, weaponry, new equipment and new enemies. It was also announced the Discovery Tour for Valhalla in addition to the support of the company for the second year of the title.
TV series and a couple of goodies - Ubisoft Forward E3 2021: all announcements
In the second part of the show it was possible to take a look at two trailers relating to two film and television productions created by the division Ubisoft Film and Television. We are talking about Mythic Quest, available on Apple + and Werewolves Within, a film that will arrive in theaters on June 25 and July 2 in streaming on demand. Subsequently, new content related to Far Cry 6 was shown. We were then able to admire a sequence of Antón Castillo, played by Giancarlo Esposito, through a cut scene in kinematics. Finally, again with regard to Far Cry, a mysterious title called Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. The highlight of the show however, is represented by the two final announcements, namely:
- Mario + Rabbits Sparks of Hope: sequel to Mario + Rabbits, developed by Ubisoft Milan. The title, out in the course of 2022, was presented with pre alpha gameplay trailers.
- Avatar Frontiers of Pandora: real bomb of the show. The title, based on the Avatar franchise, will make use of the new proprietary engine Snowdrop. The game, which seems to echo the landscapes and atmospheres of Horizon Zero Down, will be released in 2022 and will be available only for consoles. next gen and for Amazon Luna.
Here we are at the conclusion of this appointment. To sum up, Ubisoft has updated us on expansions related to older titles. Several have been released release dates and many confirmations to products already anticipated. Finally, the real surprise, as mentioned, is represented by Avatar Frontiers of Pandora. This title looks graphically stunning. We just have to find out the details later. Now it's your turn, let us know what you think of these announcements. in conclusion, if we were to judge the show as a whole we would have something to say, especially if so removed Frontiers of Pandora from the equation.
Stay on the techigames pages to receive more News and insights from the gaming world. Also, to give vent to your playful desires, remember that you can find many titles discounted who knew Instant Gaming!